7 Travel Challenges and the Strategies Your Peers are Using to Address Them
The best thing about the travel community is that it’s a community – a group of like-minded thinkers who like to learn from one another. So when there’s a challenge, you’ve got colleagues you can count on.
We talked to those contemporaries – our SAP® Concur® customers and partners, along with a few internal experts – to find out what travel planning challenges they’re currently facing and, more importantly, how they’re managing them.
They share thoughts on these key areas:
1. Getting ready for NDC
2. Balancing travel demand with budget and inventory
3. Addressing leadership focus with program visibility
4. Creating a program that proves you care
5. Tackling the travel impacts of a work from home world
6. Adapting to more, smaller meetings
7. Supporting sustainable travel
Download the eBook to learn more about their approaches and successes, examples that can turn moments of uncertainty into moments of confidence each time you spend on travel.